Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Piano exams... and maybe more...

Well... It's been awhile since my piano exams have finished...

Recalling, I do not think I have done too well during the exam...

1st song: Mozart Sonata in C, Kv 309
First movement: Ok... Though I think I may have rushed a little too much in the beginning... Should not be the real problem =)
Second movement: Ok... Supposedly my most confident movement... Not too fast, not too slow, so I think this movement also should not be the real problem =)
Third movement: (The one which must have killed me ) I rushed (hopefully not too much) and I tripped a lot on the notes... Especially when the page didn't turn!!!

2nd song: Intemezzo in A by Brahms.
Quite nicely done, except for a slip on the 3rd page...

3rd song: Prokofiev Visions Fugitives 1-5
1-3 movements: I think I screwed those movements... Nervous? Should be bah...
4-5 movements: Not as bad as the first 3 movements... I hope..

Overall not too good... I really wish I can pass though...

Wadeva..

No comments: