Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Life... and Death...

Hmmm... dunno wad to say... One of my friends (Kenrick) in TPJC was certified brain dead on Monday (not a joke ok?) and I'm not sure but from what his parents say, they'll give him until today to see if he has any responses.. If not, they'll pull the plug...

Well, I do not really know him well... He's not even from the same class... But then... I met him sometime back in 2005/2006 during Chinese New Year... That's how I got to know him...

Anyway, from what I heard from his mum (through my mum), he wanted to see me... If I'm not wrong, he was searching for me online to tell her about me... So end of the day, his mum only knew that he wanted to see a person called "Gabriel", but do not know how I looked like... Anyway, if I'm not wrong, I was the last "outsider" whom he wanted to see... I wonder why...

Currently, he is lying brain-dead in Tan Tock Seng Hospital in Ward 3A, Bed 7... He is really in a very bad condition (not sure if any hope left...)... He is on full life-support... He can't even breath on his own... There is a machine which pumps Oxygen into his body to keep him alive... Really sad case... All this is because of a black spot (from MRI scans) in his brain... Doctors till now have not found out much about what that is...

Kenrick, if you are around somewhere reading this message, we would miss you greatly... I still wonder why you wanted to see me (or maybe someone else...) and what you wanted to say to me... In fact, the whole of TPJC would also miss you... I pray that you would pass away peacefully and that your earthly body would not cause you any more problems... You have been a friend to me and I appreciate that...

Death is just another part of life... But you would not know when death would come... This is just an example to show that death does not only come to those unhealthy + old people...

So, while you are living, appreciate that the good Lord has given you another day to live. Do not waste it as it may suddenly be taken away from you!

Go ahead and call me a emo kia...

Here's a song for all entitled "The Magic of Believing":




Plaisir de Chanson 2008 would be held in the Esplanade on the 19th May 2008! Come support!

No comments: