Saturday, November 22, 2008

Updates again... Haha...

End Oct - Nov... A lot of things happened...

20/10... First of all, Happy birthday Yan Zhi! [my bro]

As you've seen, my phone died... Super sian... Coz I got stuck with a phone which can only store like 150 messages altogether... Extremely irritating!!!

In the same week I sent in my phone for repair, my GC battery leaked... Had to clean up everything before anything became worse...

Hmmm... To think of it, at least it died before the A levels, which would cause more trouble...

Then came the A levels... Some papers were easy, some worded very wierdly and some are still do-able... But then I still don't think I would do very well...

At least it's over... Heh...

Oh... And then came the global financial crisis in the middle of the A levels, before the Econs paper... Man... I really wished that the econs paper would be on the bailout package [which was an impossible dream...] because it would be sooooo easy... Haha... Nevermind... Econs this time was quite a killer though imo... Haha... Hack A levels...

Oh... And then there was the US Presidential elections... Haha... Clearly one of the most exciting of elections to watch...

Oh... And not long after the exams my class's civics tuitor arranged for us to have a class outing... It was quite fun... Then we went to watch Madagasca 2... It's quite a funny show and I'd recommend it... Haha...

Hmmm... So many things happened this month... I wonder what'll happen next month... Haha...

I'M FREE! Yay!

[Damn... NS Enlistment 28th Jan 09... Wth... 3rd day CNY... Anyone same as me? 8.30am reporting, army School 2]

No comments: