Thursday, August 21, 2008

Prelims... and other updates~!

August 9.. National day! Happy BD Sg!

Piano exam results... As I though, I GG-ed this exam again.. Lower than the previous round! Damn... I really shouldn't panic... It's not good for anything... heh...

Somewhere in early August... At least structured remedials are cancelled now... Now i can go home and study =) Haha...

Anyways... the Prelims...

Hmmm... It's the mids of Prelims and I think I GGed quite a bit of my subjects...

Chem - P3 was damn hard... Couldn't finish it on time... Spent too much time on a substance when it was already given earlier in the question. Didn't realize it until 15min was left... Then the rest of that question GG.. haha...

Physics - P2 was another lame paper... It's like an essay paper! When you flip open to the first page of the questions you'll see lines and more lines... The next 2 pages are also like that! OMG! Calculations are also very few... And those which are calculations are like damn difficult... Seems like many people are stuck with the last question... Even Wen Fong couldn't do it! (that says something...)

Econs - 3 hr paper. Not too bad, could do almost everything... But only 1 problem.. Couldn't finish... The 2nd essay I wrote until about 85% then times up...

GP - Surprisingly, I could finish the paper... Including AQ! Although the questions were very wierd...

Maths P1 - Not too bad... Could do a little more than half of it.. haha... Vectors and Complex numbers still GG...

Chem P2 - Totally different from P3! At least this one is managable... Could do most of it except for a few questions which I forgot how to do it...

3 more papers left! Yay!

No comments: