Sunday, October 05, 2008

What Your Handwriting Says About You... [Facebook app]

Hmmm... Got a little free time today and went to try out this app called "What Your Handwriting Says About You"... and I think I would have to agree with most of what they have to say...

You are sometimes a very energetic person, but you are sometimes quite lethargic. [Quite true...]

You're moody, prone to ups and downs, and you don't have a lot of endurance. [Hmmm... This I partially disagree...]

You range from very outgoing to very shy. You are a shapeshifter who is very versatile. [Somewhat true...]

You adapt well, and you look at things from many angles. [I hope so... Haha...]

You are very detail oriented and meticulous. [Quite true...]

You are a careful thinker and a true intellectual. [Quite true...]

You don't a lot of space, and you prefer to spend time with others. [Very true...]

You are a little nosy and intrusive. [Not totally true...]

You sometimes don't give people enough space. [As ET always says... Haha...]

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. [Quite true...]

You listen to your head and your heart. [This I do not really know, but some of my friends say I do...]

You are a good communicator. [Not really true...]

You work hard to get your ideas across effectively. [Agreed...]

If you have the time, go try it out! Quite accurate results as I've seen... Haha...

No comments: