Friday, March 23, 2007

Moving on...

An SMS received on 22nd March, from Chi Tao (1S10'07 1st intake CT-Rep)
Hey, i think you better start looking on the bright side you got a bloody 2 more years there!
After reading the SMS, I realised that I should start moving on, and not dwell on my past experience in SRJC... (Of course, this does not mean I should not just forget that SR exists and to think at my 1st two months experience is just a dream...) I should stop comparing TPJC and SRJC... Although I did not have a nice experience during the first 1-2 weeks in TP, it does not mean that TP is not a good school... (I mean... Considering that the people in TP have a lower cut off of less than 14 pts)... So i just have to accept the fact that I am in TP and not in SR... And stop complaining about the culture/LTs/Audi/lecturers/tutors/council and more there... Haha... Just have to accept the place as it is, and if I get the opportunity, I will try my best and contribute to TP to make it a better place...


Anyway after 1 (disorganised) week of lessons/lecures, I feel that my tutors and lecturers are quite ok...

(Feeling better now after the post...)

No comments: